Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Lemony Marinated Chicken

This is such a simple dish I almost didnt post it. However, after eating dinner last night my husband told me that this chicken was perfect and I have to make it again. Ok, you should know I dont think my husband has ever said something food wise was perfect, unless he made it of course, so a huge compliment from him! The chicken has a light lemon flavor and was very moist.







Marinated Lemon Chicken

1lb boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 lemon
1/2c olive oil
1/3c white wine
1/2t kosher salt
1/2t pepper
1t minced garlic

Directions:

-Place chicken in a ziploc bag. Slice the lemon in half and squeeze juice over chicken, throw lemon in the bag too. Place remaining ingredients into the bag, close and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
-Cook over med-high heat in a nonstick skillet until done. Mine cooked about 5 minutes or so per side.

No comments:

Post a Comment